Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THE BLOGGER AWARD

Thank you Jennifer and Rachel for the Blogger award!




The rules of the award:



1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.



2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.



3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


1) I love being a stay at home mom! I am honestly grateful for it every day. It is not always easy but it is always a blessing. Everytime I drop Avery off at pre-school I am sad! She loves it so much but I miss her by 10:00!

2) I love our church! I love being involved and all of our Sunday school friends. I do not know what I would do without my MOMS bible study class. We have so much fun getting to grow and fellowship with our friends at church. I leave there every Sunday feeling blessed!

3) I talk to my mom about ten times a day! It is sad but true. We always know what is going on with each other. I usually see her at least once a week as well. I talk to my grandmother once a day as well!

4) I am so incredibly OCD about my house it is ridiculous. My two year old even loves to clean because she is so used to seeing me run around cleaning. Everything has to be in the proper place or I am not happy! I re-organize all of the time! Dustin has a tendency to get mad about this because he can never find ANYTHING! But he cannot complain because it is always neat and orderly!

5)I love the beach, the lake, and the pool! Summer is my favorite time of the year. I love to be outside even if it is miserably hot!

6) I love coffee dates with the girls after pre-school dropoff! It is so much fun to catch up. My favorite days are the days when coffee turns into lunch even though there is not anything accomplished at home!

7) I love my house and I am having so much fun slowly but surely decorating it! Projects around here are so much fun. I love new curtains or decorations. This spring, we are going to do a lot outside so that will be fun.

8) I go to Collierville everyday, most days more than once. I live 10 miles from there but I run to Collierville like I live on the town square. Even though I love to go to Collierville for everything I do not think that I could move back there. It has been a long time since we had a neighbor and I think I would miss living out! I know most of you would not believe it but I love living out more and more everyday! I cannot wait until we finish our fence and the horses come to live at our house. The kids and the dogs have plenty of room to play. What's not to love? The convience of the city and the peace of the country!

9) I love being a mommy! Madison and Avery are so much fun. They keep us entertained. I really cannot remember what life was like without them!

10) I love Dustin more every single day. I can honestly say that even when we have a lot going on I can always depend on him. He is my rock. I do not think that you know how much that you love someone until you see them with your children. He is an awesome husband, father, and provider and I do not know what I would do without him.

I am passing this award to.......

1) Rachael
2) Terri
3) Amanda
4) Leigh
5) Heather
6) Katherine
7) Cassie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am the same way about stuff at home! ha! Matt gets so angry with me when he can't find something... love it! What church do y'all attend? We are looking for a church to call home...