Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day


We had a great Thanksgiving! We ate so much not just on Thursday but Friday and Saturday as well. I am stuffed! On Thursday, we ate and had Thanksgiving dinner. All of my family was in town so it was great to spend time with those that you do not see very often. On Friday, my mom hosted a "New Orleans" themed get together so we went over there for for some Cajun food and ended up playing card games until 12:30. We had so much fun. I have to watch myself, because when it comes to games I am so COMPETITIVE! It drives Dustin crazy! Today, we decorated for Christmas and wrapped presents then Dustin went and helped my dad work on his barn while the girls and I did some shopping for new ornaments. Between the two of them they have broken about half of our ornaments in the last couple years! We got the tree decorated so pretty! Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I am just about finished with all of my shopping and there are just a few more presents to wrap.

I am off to cook some food! Tomorrow is our last Sunday school class in the old building. Our church is opening the new expansion next weekend and we cannot wait to get settled into our new Sunday school room. To celebrate, tomorrow we are all bringing food and having a great time of food and fellowship before next week. I am excited about eating again! It is funny because up until this point in my pregnancy everyone has been commenting about how I was not even showing. I do not know if it was all the turkey and dressing or what but I am definitely popping out now. I had to bust out the maternity jeans today. The baby is also more and more active all of the time! I feel it kicking and moving all day. Dustin and I were watching the baby move the other night and it is so neat because you can tell exactly where it is. One side of my stomach will be flat and the other a huge lump! I cannot get enough of the sweet kicks and movement as our sweet baby grows! I will get more pictures up. I still have not fixed my problem with the computer and my camera. I will work on that!

No comments: