Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks

There is so much that I have to be thankful for I do not even know where to begin. I am thankful for God and my personal walk with him. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and children whom I love with my whole heart. I have a church and church family that I can feel at home with. I have great friends who are always there for me. There are so many more blessings I can not even begin to name them all! Every one of us has more things to be thankful for than we could even begin to recount in a single day. I think that sometimes that we all take that for granted. Rather than whining because we do not have certain things in our lives or because we think something is wrong, we should take positive action and count our blessings. I want to come to God with a heart full of peace and thanksgiving everyday rather than asking him for something with an empty hand. Not just today but everyday I need to remember to give thanks for all of my blessings. How great is his love!

Whatever you do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus, all the while giving thanks through him to God the father. Colossians 3:17

1 comment:

Mom~of~2~Queens said...

I love it Kristen, this post makes my heart warm! Thank you.