Saturday, October 10, 2009

We Are Back!






Happy Fall Everyone! Since we are finally back in our normal groove of things and Miss.Harper is now six months old I am back to blogging! Harper has just fit right into our family. She is a GREAT baby! She is so good all of the time! Madison and Avery love their little sister and she ADORES both of them! Hunting season has started and Dustin is busy in the woods. Avery has really enjoyed going with him this year so they have a blast spending time together looking for deer! I am still staying busy with my Homemade Gourmet. Madison is doing her dance in Somerville and loving it. She is in the 3rd grade and she is growing up so fast. She is such a good big sister. Harper could just sit and watch Madison dance around the living room for hours! Avery is going to a new preschool two days a week this year and she is really enjoying it. I am volunteering with her parent association. She is also doing MINI COMPANY COMPETITION at her dance studio. I know, I have lost my mind but she is really enjoying it. She now does dance two days a week. Between preschool, dance, and church we are always on the go but we would not have it any other way! Life is good and we cannot complain! The Lord has truly blessed us! I look forward to keeping everyone updated on the blog again and I have loved catching up on everyone's blogs!

No comments: