Monday, November 17, 2008

A Fun Weekend

Each time I write a new post after the weekend I think how fast that the weekends are coming and going! I am so excited about the holidays but am ready to slow down our busy schedule a little bit! On Friday, Avery and I had a busy day so that night after we picked up Maddie we headed home to eat supper and let the girls play! Then a friend came over to visit and we enjoyed catching up. The next morning we all went to Wolf River Cafe and ate. I love eating lunch there and Dustin and I try to go once during the week or weekend! The girls had a birthday party at the bowling alley in Southaven that afternoon. They both really enjoy bowling so they loved this. Madison is really good too! She gets a lot of practice because she goes and then she helps Avery with her turn. After the birthday, we headed to moms house to visit Memaw who had just got into town and then headed home for supper. On Sunday, Dustin had to be at church at 8 a.m. to help with the First Impressions team at church. I attempted to get the girls ready so that I could take their Christmas card picture. After what seemed like 50 attempts it did not work! So, we headed to church and then Sunday school. We love our Sunday School class and all of the couples in there. I am looking forward to all of the activities that we have planned with them over the holidays. After church, Dustin came with us and with his help I successfully captured a couple good pictures on the square. We then headed to Maw-Maw's house for a birthday celebration. We stuffed ourselves with some yummy food! Sunday night we met everyone at Memphis Pizza Cafe for Dad's birthday dinner. He let Avery pick because they both LOVE Memphis Pizza Cafe. So after running around all weekend we got home at 8 p.m. last night, still in our church clothes and EXHAUSTED! Today, we are trying to get everything back in place for another week!

No comments: